if you quote a john green novel in front of me don’t be surprised if i hug you and/or try to become your best friend
- *me and my friend talking about The Fault in Our Stars movie*
- Her: How am I even going to watch the movie?! I'm going to be crying during the commercials!
- Her: And the whole day before it comes out
- Her: And the whole movie
- Her: And several days afterwards
- Me: And several years afterwards
- Me: When you have it on DVD and as soon as it starts you begin to cry and your kids are just like "wtf mom why are you crying it's only the opening credits"
- me reading many people saying how much they cried while reading the fault in our stars: would they think I'm heartless if I don't cry because I barely cry reading books
- me reading the fault in our stars: fuck I can't read my eyes are rivers